Glassman's Gloat

And Ken, yeah, that's been his dream. An old Chevy and a lift. That's all he wanted.......so I'm really happy for him. He got some good tools and cabinets on CL, so now he's fixing up the shop, hanging pictures etc......making it his special space......

That's called a man cave... :thumb: :thumb:

Very cool!

Love that car, I've had several 56's as that is the year I was born.

My old shop had a hoist but I sold it with the shop, I need a new setup. Miss it.

Picked up a 47 Dodge pickup project, am fitting a C4 Vette suspension on both ends and can't decide on the motor. Either an all aluminum Buick V8 or a turbocharged Mazda 4 cyl. I will see what gas prices do first.

Nice '56 Glassman. Looks like it has a nice "California Rake" going on there too. :D

That's a two-ten model 2 door hardtop. The 2-10's were the middle range for Chevy's in the tri-5 years, ('55-'56-'57). The one-fifty models were the low end, more plane jane, (less chrome trim and plainer upholstery) and the Bel-Aires were the top of the line.

Sweet looking ride. And the hoist, well, that's the icing on the cake. Enjoy it Glassman, (and you too Cynthia). :thumb::thumb::thumb: