Shop Dog

Bob Gibson

We did this a few years ago I think. Time to update:thumb:

Show us a picture of your Shop Dog

This is Bandit. Cross between a Gordon Setter and Golden Retriever. He is a rescue pup we got when he was 8 weeks old. He is almost a year old now.

I can't really classify him as a shop dog because he is afraid to go down the basement stairs :doh::doh::doh::doh: What a wimp :rofl::rofl:

100_3951 (600 x 400) Bandit.jpg

Mines not much of a shop dog either. She's like a kid on a road trip..."Can we go now, can we go now, can we go now".

DPP_pan_0007.JPG

And mine.

This is Bocephus.....Part Toy Fox Terrier, Part pain in the butt!.....just kidding about the last part.

Attachments

• DSCN0014.JPG
    DSCN0014.JPG
    127.5 KB · Views: 25
I love a thread like this!

Okay, here's my dedicated shop dog, Thibault (pronounced T-bo), age 8.

shopdogt.jpg

T-bo has his own bed in the shop. Here's he's actively supervising my work.

shopdog1.jpg

My little female is just learning how to be a Shop Dog, and has started hanging out in the shop with her step-brother. This was taken last year when she was looking for a Valentine's Day date.

shopdogp.jpg

And here they are together, so you can see about a 15 pound size difference. He's big for the standard (not fat), and she's small for the standard.

shopdog2.jpg

Many of you have already met Lokai. He's not much of a shop dog. Doesn't like all the noise. Here's the pic I took of him at Ned's about 1 1/2 years ago.

The Mascot looks on.jpg

Here are my two newest ones
Holly is a Decker Terror she acts more like a cat that barks :rofl:
100_3959.jpg

And this is Poppy she is a Vizslapoo the first to be registered for this breed and she is going to make a great Shop Dog nothing bothers her and everyone is a friend ( or a chew toy ):D
100_3971.jpg

Here's Bandit, his puppy picture I'm currently using as my av...Shep/mix

His older brother Kato, a shop dog anytime but when the shop vac is running{lol}...Lab/mix

Both of them lounging on the deck{last summerish}...

and this is/was Drew{short for drooler, drooled water for at least twenty feet from his drinking bowl...everytime}, he was my first shop buddy, the big C took him about three years ago...best dog/friend I ever had, one of a kind...Shep/mix

Here is Jack my son Jarrods 3 year old Chocoholic. Great dog.

Attachments

• IMGA0891.JPG
    IMGA0891.JPG
    112.2 KB · Views: 41
  • IMGA0076.JPG
    IMGA0076.JPG
    107.9 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG00120.jpg
    IMG00120.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 39
  • IMGA0932.JPG
    IMGA0932.JPG
    112.3 KB · Views: 39
Logan and Starbuck.

Haven't really had Logan in the shop much, cause he tends to like to chew on cables and wood and anything that's within his reach.

Bucky will complain if I'm out in the shop without her, and then when she's in the shop she lays down by the door waiting to go out... :rolleyes:

attachment.php

Attachments

• DSC_0076.jpg
    DSC_0076.jpg
    106.3 KB · Views: 115
I enjoy these dog threads. I'm new to this forum. This is a good place to introduce my "shopdog", Judge (AKA Dogzilla), and myself.
Judge is an 11 year old English Mastiff. He has to be everywhere I am.
The second picture is out in the shop. It looks like he has a cord up his nose getting recharged!!:rolleyes:

Attachments

• dogzilla01.JPG
    dogzilla01.JPG
    29.8 KB · Views: 38
  • zzz dogzilla super.jpg
    zzz dogzilla super.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 52