No laughing now!!

Jim Burr

First one is a PSI blank I was gifted in the box swap by Michael James...pic doesn't do it justice; I put it on a gun metal Mesa frame...my new carry pen!
Ok...no laughing at this part. I had an old cherry box made back in '09. Nothing fancy so I gave my burner a try...obviously nothing fancy, but I was taking a bit from Keith Burns...not much...just a little.

C&C welcome and usually used :wave:

Attachments

• pen.jpg
    pen.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 75
  • box.jpg
    box.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 89
Well, it may not be up to Molly Winton standards yet, but you're already better at the pyrography stuff than I am, Jim. :thumb:

And the pen looks great, but that's no surprise, coming from you. ;)

Yep, as others have said, "awesome pen"! :thumb::thumb: Personally I really like the feel of that type of pen in my hand, but in my shirt pocket, to much of the top of the pen sticks out for my tastes. Is there this style available where the clip is above that spacer directly below the clip button?
The wood burning, looks so darn easy until you sit down to do it. If I still smoked, I would be best off using my burner to light a cig instead of trying to create any positive visual item! :rofl::rofl: No laughing at you or your burning, I think it is identifiable and a very good try. Keep on practicing!!! :thumb::thumb:

love that blue pen - that is the coolest acrylic I've seen of the standard stuff. Nice job on the box too. Not too shabby for 1st time out- might be your calling! Thanks for posting.:wave:
mj