Mahogany George lll tilt top

This nice little table 25" high and 20" in diameter was given to me by a customer who no one in the family wanted because of a busted leg and it was nasty looking. Well I repaired the leg and cleaned the finish and applied 3 coats of tung oil and then buffed it out. I looked on line at Antique dealers and found the table listed for $4,500.00 Nice "A" There were some listed to $2,500.00 but did not have the age of inlay. I hope to sell this soon. :)

IMG_5664.jpg

IMG_5665.jpg

Last edited:
That's a really nice table, but I'll bet it's only 25" tall. :D I can't ever expect to find a freebie like that around here. Anything given away usually has the MDF water damaged and the plastic oak covering chipped up. :rofl::rofl:

Jon don't be fooled my the mild exterior. I am one who comes up smelling sometimes also. :rofl:
BTW this same lady interested in this little table also bought 2 mahogany chairs and is letting me hunt her small farm 1 1.2 hrs from the shop. She has bear and turkey, not to much on mountain deer, kind of gamy tasting. I'm thinking of heading down there tomorrow morning to see if I can get my 2nd Va bird.