Snowstorm

Yea, yea, yea I know it is not turning but these pictures are the reason I didn't turn today. I was hoping to do a HF vase and try some dye's on it but spent the day digging out. We couldn't get out the back door at all and I had to brace myself and push the front door open. Snowblower did no good as it was so wet and heavy. I just finished and am dog tired so the HF will have to wait. First is the side of our house which faces North, next is the driveway, and the last is the back door.

Attachments

• Snowstorm 2011 2.jpg
    Snowstorm 2011 2.jpg
    115.5 KB · Views: 65
  • Snowstorm 2011 6.jpg
    Snowstorm 2011 6.jpg
    103.5 KB · Views: 66
  • Snowstorm 2011 3.jpg
    Snowstorm 2011 3.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 66
WOW!... all I can tell you it.... it could have been worse......... it could have been in East Tennessee... :D:D

We're gearing up for tornadic winds here... they've predicted gusts up to 70 mph... we're in kind of a valley and winds get pretty intense here... fortunately, no snow...

You realize that SNOW is a four letter word to me. :rofl::rofl:

:eek:

I guess we dodged that bullet here in KC. Been raining a whole lot, but I'll take it compared to what you got.

Get some rest Bernie. Looks like it will all be gone tomorrow or Sunday judging by the forecast.

well bernie when i left your border it was cool but not that cold,,, and up here where we are supposed to have that kind of weather we just got rain:huh::huh::huh: glad yu didnt strain to hard and got some rest afterward

Thanks again. Yep I did get some rest. Jim we are suppose to be around 70* today. Just crazy. Probably by tonight won't even know we had a storm.:rofl: Oh as a side note, 7 of us went down on the next block to dig the driveway out for a gentleman so the ambulance could get in. He had a heart attack digging out the doors on their house. He was just a couple years older than I am at 66. I decided to go home, rest and let the sun do the rest. I don't feel like I am old and feel I am in pretty good shape but not a kid anymore for sure. Don't need one of those.

Last edited:
Mowed the yard yesterday, for the first time this year. Wife took a picture, 'cause I still had the snowplow on the tractor. (Can't find the pic on her computer - maybe later...) She said "Only in Ohio would you need a mower and a snowplow at the same time.":rofl:

Maybe not, eh? :D:D