Buffalo 15 inch Drill Press - $150

:eek: I have the Steel City drill press but I'd buy that one in a heart beat if it were close enough! :(

DT

In my town...:doh: Wish I needed another drill press, or had a larger shop with lots of storage....(dark closets...) :eek:

http://seattle.craigslist.org/est/tls/284125070.html

There is some really nice old iron stuff out there....

I guess it must be an advantage to live in a highly populated area, because NOTHING of any woodworking interest ever comes up on craiglist anywhere even reasonably close to my area, and even anything that might occasionally be advertised in the local rags is normally overpriced "JUNK".:( I've tried to make a connection a few times on items in the DFW area but that covers a 300 to 400 mile distance from me and by the time I can get there the items are already sold. (too much local "Buyer Competition")

Nice drill press for sure. Looks like a 4" spindle travel? It has the jack shaft so it probably has some very low and very high speeds. Big heavy base.

I spent 4th of July week in Seattle years ago. Very different place and I suspect a lot of craftsman and artistic types are attracted there. So it seemed to me anyway. So I suspect that has at least something to do with all the tools there.

Here it's rare to find anything. I found the Queen City Grinder on Craiglist
but that is the only thing I have found so far. But I still check it daily.

JEff