Computer crashed....now I can't see the thumbnail photos

but can see the full sized ones. Instead of a thumb nail photo I get dashes...one or more...if I click on the dashes.....I see the full sized photo. Any body got any recommendations on what setting might be wrong?

I don't know about settings Ken, but also the little red button next to your name doesn't show up either when you are online....:dunno:

Just though...I'm color blind it might be green...

Also, make sure you are accessing the site via www.familywoodworking.org. If the URL you are using has numbers in it (an IP address), then you are using an older, temporary, and not fully functional address.

Glad to see you got the computer on the mend, Ken. ;)

Folks....just, in case, someone else experiences the problems I was having.
I couldn't see any thumbnail photos in peoples threads. In most cases...nothing in the box.....sometimes I'd see just dashes..--- if I clicked on the dashes I get the full sized photo.

I reset the Ad blocker on my Zonealarm security system and I can see everything......watch what you do now!:rolleyes:

I don't know about settings Ken, but also the little red button next to your name doesn't show up either when you are online....:dunno:

Just though...I'm color blind it might be green...
Well Ken, you must have done something right cuz now I can see you loud and clear. (Did I say that right, Norman?):huh: :dunno:

I had thought you were surfing in stealth mode.;)

Congrats on getting the box rolling again..:biker:after :crash: