Got a little gift in the mail

Ken Ward

After showing my antler pens to a good friend of mine in NC,we got to talking and he said he had some antlers,so I ask if he could part with some of them an he says no problem,and this is what I got in the mail today.Now I owe him some wood :D

Attachments

• Antlers.JPG
    Antlers.JPG
    40.7 KB · Views: 67
Nice haul, Ken. Looks like you're gonna be busy. ;) Perfect time to horn in on the antler pen business and bag some new customers. :p

Nice material, but oooooooooooooooh do dat stink turning it, drilling it, otherwize applying friction to it!:eek:

:rofl::rofl: Stink to some, smells like money to others! Actually having shod horses for a living for a few years then more years as a side job to my teaching, to me it actually smells like a horse hoof as you are cutting out the dead sole. So it is a smell I have grown accustomed to. :huh: But my one son in law, it makes him upchuck!!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Perfect time to horn in on the antler pen business and bag some new customers. :p

:doh::doh:oh the puns!:doh::doh::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Good score Ken! Gonna do any closed end pens with them?

Oh deer!! looks like you snagged a horn-o-plenty! :rofl::rofl: Sorry...I have cabin fever...that oughta keep ya busy Ken! It may smell like $$, but it still stinks!!:eek:

Last edited: