Opposites

Al killian

Tonight after playing at the shop, I headed out to meet my girlfreind. For some reason every where we go we get strange looks. I think it might have to do wth the fact that she is 4'11 in heels and im almost 6'6'.:eek::rofl: Oh well back to your regular programs.:wave:

I'm not as tall as you (about 6' 1"), but I used to date a girl who was about 4' 7" tall. I know what you mean about getting looks. :p

Well, I just looked it up, and it appears that you are in the top 3% of the US population for (men's) height and she's in the bottom 3% of the US population for (women's) height. I assumed 6'6" for you and 4'10" for her.

So all those stares are probably just people thinking, "isn't it wonderful that they found each other--they have so much in common!" ;)

my cousin's daughter has a situation like that. she barely clears 5'2", and he's about 6'4". funny thing is, is that he's one of the shorter ones of his family. the mom and dad are about 6'4" or 5" each, and the tallest of the bunch is closing in on 7'.

opposites are good. me and the wife, shes always been thin and beautiful, and Ive always been fat and ugly.
Our friends called us beauty and the beast.

It never bothered me much, and as long as my wife didnt mind being called a beast I was ok with it.
Oh wait, maybe they were calling me...........shoot! some friends.

When I was in high school I had an english teacher and he was maybe 130lb and around 5'6" (maybe 5'7 on a good day!).

One day during class, his pregnant wife, wearing heals, came to drop off his lunch. She was around 6'1 with out the heals. She was also just a slightly larger build (not fat, just a larger frame) and with being pregnant...

When she gave him a hug goodbye, holy cow, it was like David and Goliath!

After we heard her heals clicking a long way down the hallway, the entire class just erupted in laughter!:rofl::rofl:

My teachers face turned so red, but he was laughing with us. He was a good man and very funny.

My wife is only 6" shorter than I am, but when we were dating and we would stand talking at the door at the end of a date, she would make me stand down one step so she didn't have to strain her neck looking up at me.:D

My whole family is all. My mom is 5-11 and my dad 6'. My uncles on my moms side are all between 6'1" and 6'11". Even my duaghter is 5'8" and shes 16. Current gf is a big change from the she devil I was married to.:D:rofl: