One of Papa's pride and joys

My 2 used to come home from a weekend at Mema's and try to get the same "Diet"; Burger King for breakfast, cookies and pizza for lunch and Taco Bell for dinner and pounds of ice cream for dessert.
"But daddy!!! that's what Mema gave us!" So I call my mom and say "What the heck are you doin'? She says "Whatever I want...they're my grand kids'":doh::dunno::p.
I am so getting revenge on my kids when the time comes...get 'em sugar buzzed and drop 'em off :rofl::rofl:

She's a cutie pie alright! We never had kids as the wife always said she married her's :rofl: ....back in the day when she started tossing the idea around of having children , I would bring a couple of my 8 & 9 yr old nephews over for a weekend stay...cleared her head quite quickly :rofl: ....Oooohhh if only there was a way to have grand-kids without being parents :D

One night a wife saw her husband standing over their grand-baby's crib...

She stood watching him silently... he looked down with mixed emotions, disbelief, doubt, delight, amazement, enchantment, and skepticism.

She slipped her arm around him, "Penny for your thoughts?" she whispered.

"It's amazing, how can they make a crib like that for $49.99?"

I'm jealous Jay... I have 3 beautiful granddaughters on my wife's side of the family... she's kind enough to share them with me, but my son and his wife have said their only children will have 4 legs and will be hairy... don't expect any Grandkids in my bloodline. :(

She is beautiful!!