Road Runner is back

That took me back to when cartoons were just plain fun!...

When I was in the navy stationed on Guam... they showed movies outside at night... we usually went in our bathing suits and a rain coat.. we'd probably get arrested to day, but since it rained most nights there that was a necessary costume.... we rarely paid much attention to the movie being shown... we always asked about the cartoon... if it was a roadrunner/coyotte cartoon, usually a packed house... Bugs Bunny and the coyotte were a very close second.

Thanks for posting that... it was fun.

That took me back to when cartoons were just plain fun!...

When I was in the navy stationed on Guam... they showed movies outside at night... we usually went in our bathing suits and a rain coat.. we'd probably get arrested to day, but since it rained most nights there that was a necessary costume.... we rarely paid much attention to the movie being shown... we always asked about the cartoon... if it was a roadrunner/coyotte cartoon, usually a packed house... Bugs Bunny and the coyotte were a very close second.

Thanks for posting that... it was fun.

Chuck, One of my accomplishments while in the Navy was going to Motion Picture operator school and graduating 1st in may Class. Used to be the one operating the 16 mm projectors at those things. I very vividly recall seeing "paint your wagon" 16 times....:eek: I still can't stand the movie

Chuck, One of my accomplishments while in the Navy was going to Motion Picture operator school and graduating 1st in may Class. Used to be the one operating the 16 mm projectors at those things. I very vividly recall seeing "paint your wagon" 16 times....:eek: I still can't stand the movie

Yeah, but you got to admit that was a funny movie....
Clint Eastwood singing...:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: