Hey Brent & Sharon

Hey, Thanks for asking!

He's doing great. Got his stitches out on Tuesday and was cleared to not have to wear the cone of Shame anymore.

We won't really 'know' how things have worked until his next bile acid test in 6 weeks.

But I will say that his personality has changed from being a depressed quite puppy to the most energetic little guy you can imagine!

Hey, Thanks for asking!

He's doing great. Got his stitches out on Tuesday and was cleared to not have to wear the cone of Shame anymore.

We won't really 'know' how things have worked until his next bile acid test in 6 weeks.

But I will say that his personality has changed from being a depressed quite puppy to the most energetic little guy you can imagine!

maybe we should get that operation for sharon so she could get more spirit:)

Hey, Thanks for asking!

That's great! Makes everyone feel better doesn't it?

What I can't get over is how fast he is and how far he can actually fly when he's moving... And yet, he loves to hang out in the evenings and get his belly scratched and sleep tot he tv too...

He's going to be a pretty darn good dog, I'm thinking. :thumb:

And I don't doubt for a second that the power of all of his well wishers had something to do with things so far and I can't thank you all enough! :thumb: :thumb: