Emergency room once again

Bart Leetch

LOML ended up in the E room again last Friday. Doubled overlapping vision all over again only this time caused by sinus infection. Home with med's she feels better but doubled overlapping vision hasn't gone away yet.

I've been doing some work on the side repaired a fence & installed a shower surround. Not a whole lot of money but every little bit helps. We are into our 4 month of this part of our lives.

They cannot fine any traces of the stroke she had on the scans they took.

Everything is still a day at a time.

All prayers appreciated.

Bart, I send my best to you and your spouse. I'll bet you two are beginning to feel like the little guy in the cartoon years ago. Wherever he went a cloud dropping rain followed.

I hope that all of us thinking of you is going to get you out from under the cloud and out into the SUNSHINE so you can

Enjoy,

Jim

Bart, I have a friend that is about 40, great health and had a stroke. He recovered 100% and they couldn't find any trace for him either. He is still in great health. It was a fluke thing that had something to do with the way he moved his neck once. Just praying your folk's situation is the same and that everything gets better for you folks.

Bart hang in there, if nothing else, for her. My wife's nerve damage in her foot is coming up on a year in June. Pretty long time for an active outdoorswoman to be on crutches an unable to walk due to constant pain. Prayers being said and sent for the two of you, stay positive for her, enjoy each and every moment even if it isn't the type of moment you thought it would be. All moments should be special and we tend to forget that from time to time. It gets rough, but I am only the support person, not the person with the problem, so I try to make every day a good day for her and am sure you are doing the same.