Some flat work for the church

Great work Chuck.

What it really needs is a fair maiden named KaLea screaming here I am Charles save me save me!!!!

Nope she can stay up there. I have climbed up to the top of that on what passed for a ladder 200 years ago all the times I care to.:thumb::thumb::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Worst part is coming back down. The inside has no lights at all. So the only light is what get through the vents. The ladders have rungs of different sizes and spaces. So you pair that up with coming in out of bright sun light and man it's hard to see.:doh:
Than you get to top off your descent with the last ladder that stops about a foot from the floor and goes down a 2 foot square shaft that for some strange reason. That for some strange reason the door at the bottom gets closed by someone every time you go up. It's only an 8 foot or so climb but it is pitch black and when you get to the bottom it's hard to find the door knob and than get out out the way enough to open the door.:thumb::rofl::rofl::rofl:

From your description, I don't think I would have made it up here in the first place. I was also whoever had to go up there and get the measurements before the new parts could be built. I figured that guy (or those guys) didn't have a crane or a cherry picker. :eek:

Uhhmm, am I to assume that if you didn't close the door, terrible things could happen to your anatomy when you drop off of the ladder???:eek::eek::huh::dunno::doh:
Now we know where to go look if KaLea comes up missing!!!:rofl::rofl:
By the way, all jokes aside, that is one huge job that is in the public eye for sure. It looks excellent and congrats on the skills and workmanship/craftsmanship it takes to make a job of that type look easy!!:thumb::thumb::thumb: