Roman Coliseium (SP?)

That was the favorite song of my two departed sisters, and was sung at both of their funerals. It brought tears to my eyes then and again now. Thanks Jonathan, that was beautiful.

Aloha, Tony

In my opinion it is simply the most beautiful song ever written. It is haunting and stirring at the same time. I never ever tire of it.

Many have recorded it some good and some bad. These guys certainly did it justice.:thumb:

Thanks Jon, that's one of my favorites too. I used to butcher it almost nightly singing it to my daughter when she was a little girl at bed time.

Like the good book says, make a joyful noise unto the Lord. It should have a side not that says "unless your wife is elbowing you in the ribs telling you your singing to loud.":D

Last edited:
I'm almost sure that what you see on the background is not a roman coliseum but the roman aqueduct of Segovia (Spain).

These guys "Il Divo" are well known and famous both in Spain and Europe.

Among other well known songs they also sing "My way" and others from Sinatra and other well know american and non american singers.

Is not knowledge Jonathan, it is just that it is in my country :) and I recognize it as easily as you would recognize Rushmore mountain, Devil's Tower, or Hanckok tower in Chigago won't you?

Mt. Rushmore only if on the side the president's faces are on.:eek: Chicago, naw, all them tall buildings look alike to me.:dunno::p I can tell sweet corn from dent corn from inside a vehicle running 60 mph, but those tall buildings, they all look alike to me!!!!!! :rofl::rofl::thumb::thumb: