millers falls table saw build

tom spears

this is my little 6'' millers falls dyno mite table saw. i got the saw with original fence and the model 888 power unit. i done a few mods to it. i made the extensions and made the bies clone fence. i have future plans of redoing the extensions and fence with alum. its a little ole saw but its heavy. hope everybody enjoys the pics
DSCF5910.jpg
DSCF5921.jpg
9bd16bef.jpg
e96b950a.jpg

thanks everybody for the positive comments. and millers falls made a complete line of tools called dynomite. they were all powered by the same drill motor. i'll put some pics up of the other's i have. currently just sealed a deal on a complete set of them. now its the anticipation of waiting for brown to deliver. cant wait till i get them. i'll have a second table saw and drill motor and so forth

heres my newest toys. not the best pics took with phone. these ones are from 1955. there was two millers falls catalogs included and old price lists for the catalogs also. its awesome the condition the tools are in. for being fifty plus years old.
255e2076.jpg
98cc21b6.jpg
dea7f3b2.jpg

I've never rebuilt an old tool before but it sure looks like fun. Nice job :thumb::thumb::thumb:

yea its alot fun and the best part of it is the end product. taking something thats rusted and not working and making it look and work like new is very rewarding. you end up with a quality machine that will last another fifty sixty plus years. long live vintage arn:)