Friday

Hopefully will pick up 8 bails of peat moss to till into the garden. If it stops raining :bang:

My project list is growing. Work on the bed for my grandson, 2 clocks for wedding shower gifts and another for my granddaughters 2nd birthday. All have to be done in 2 1/2 weeks.:eek:

Sunday is church, family dinner, and shop time. Going to try and enlist a son in law or 2 to plane down 100bf of maple for me.

Couple of pens to get out, maybe a bowl...now that my bandsaw work correctly:doh: and a standup cabinet for the shop so I can get more stuff off the floor. Mens breakfast on Saturday and work at church on Sunday.

No rain, finish the corner on the lean to roof. Move a couple round bales for the horses. Then pull the water pump off of the Oliver tractor so I can order a new one from the casting numbers on this one. (four models of pumps available for this tractor). Then change oil and sparkplugs on my "new" lawnmower, a 1967 Cub Lo-Boy tractor. :thumb:

Rain, pull water pump on Oliver tractor. Fire up the DeWalt scroll saw for the very first time and cut some puzzle pieces for CJ (grandson).

Regardless the weather, a guy I hardly knew, helped his son get into the show horse scene, but he "pushed/nudged/gave me the backbone" to ask Lou Ann out. He passed away, need to go to his wake. :(

Sunday, spend the day with my folks and Lou Ann. Kill some time! :thumb::thumb:

Going up to Oxnard Saturday to the California Strawberry Festival with LOML and a friend of hers. By the time we do that and stop at the Camarillo outlet mall(s) on the way back, the day will pretty much be gone.

Sunday morning I'm de-installing one wall's worth of artwork we installed at a movie theater a couple days ago so their crews can paint the wall behind it. I'll kill a few hours in Hollywood while the paint's drying (maybe even watch a movie, since I'll be there already), then re-install everything. It's a pretty easy job, so I'll do it solo and gave the boss the day off. :p

Might try to get some evening shop time in on Saturday and Sunday, but we'll see how big the honey-do lists get first. :rolleyes:

Raining here too, 1 1/2" so far since last night. Fortunately there is only an 80% chance of rain for the weekend :eek: Guess it'll be all shop time and no yard & garden.

woodworking. I always feel like Im in the minority here.

You are not the minority, you are the trend settler:D:D The greyhound of getting stuff done. The fastest horse at the track. The first place finisher. OK enough of that.

I am going to work on a step stool for my mom. Got a couple of other small projects to finish. Getting ready to go light the fire pit and relax for the rest of the day. I got spoiled.

Rain today, but looks to be nice the next couple of days. May get the gable fan installed tonight. Been tuning up the lawn mower and fixing a few things on it this week, should finish it up tonight too. Might start working on the master bath and pulling wallpaper backing off tomorrow. Also would like to pickup some studs and OSB to start putting walls up in the shop.

getting small stuff out of the way, going to the small mom and pop bakery (got my dad hooked on apple fritters) because my dad called to see if the bakery was open. only open from 6:30 to aroun noon or one. then working on more stuff. you're not in a minority allen.

Well, looks like the well pump seals are gone, so should be a fun weekend of moving stuff out of the way so the well guy can get us some water.

At least I managed to fill up the 55 gallon emergency water storage drum we bought at costco a few weeks ago.

Fun fun Fun...

now this is sweet I can lay here in bed and talk into the phone and the everything typed out I love it ah ah ah .yeah just got the new evo 4 im hooked up I'm learning all about it. I can really get used to this no more typing I wish I had it on my computer is the shop

now this is sweet I can lay here in bed and talk into the phone and the everything typed out I love it ah ah ah .yeah just got the new evo 4 im hooked up I'm learning all about it. I can really get used to this no more typing I wish I had it on my computer is the shop

You sir, are spoiled. And you like it too, don't you?? :)

Yep, Very nice. Pretty soon they'll have little probes they just inject right into your head powered by body heat and you won't even have to worry about carryign the phone around! :rofl: :rofl: