Here you go Jim O'Dell!

Hey, I'm starting to get some pictures available!!!
A guy I work with went to Haiti about 2 months ago to help a friend from here get the plumbing set up to put in the foundation for a house. The friend will be helping to run an orphanage there. Some of the pictures and video of how they build houses are amazing. Video showing two guys moving the mortor for blocks from the ground to the second floor, one shovel full at a time....pitching the shovel up by hand, catching it, dumping it's contents, and dropping back down for the guy to throw another one up. Simply amazing. And the animals like the goat are evidently all over the countryside. Jim.

I think we'd all like to see them Dave. But just so you know, I think this was a jab :poke: at my promise about 3 or 4 weeks ago to post some pictures of our vacation in OKC to attend the week long Irish Setter National Specialty Show. :photographer: I made some cutouts of Irish Setters that were decorations on some wing jumps used in the Agility trial, and promised some pictures of them in use. Not sure I have a pic yet with a dog going over one of the jumps, but I'll look through and see. LOML still hasn't forwarded them to me. :dunno: But yes, by all means, I love to see pictures. Jim.

Last edited:
Sorry, I'm sleep deprived. Or just losing my mind. Not sure which. Yes I did invoke the no pictures didn't happen, didn't I? :wave: So the trip happened, that we have proof of now. Can't wait to see the rest. At least you're a step ahead of me and a lot quicker! :thumb: Jim.