when did summer arrive ?

Back in the sweat shop again. Vaughn you should have a song about sweat shops. :rofl:
Still waiting on my AC guy to install the unit I bought last year. I can't take this, can't take this, not another day ! , not another day ! and it's still May !!!!!!!!!!
Don I don't see how you guys out there handle it. Maybe I should go turjkey hunting in NH for a few weeks. :wave:

The question here is: Where did summer go?
We had some nice warm weather then it turned to chilly and almost continous thunderstorm days. One happening right now. Hail, heavy rain, thunder, high winds, tornado warning sirens, etc.
I would rather have the sunny 90 degree days anytime.

Back in the sweat shop again. Vaughn you should have a song about sweat shops. :rofl:
Still waiting on my AC guy to install the unit I bought last year. I can't take this, can't take this, not another day ! , not another day ! and it's still May !!!!!!!!!!
Don I don't see how you guys out there handle it. Maybe I should go turjkey hunting in NH for a few weeks. :wave:

Come on up Dave. Been in the 50's and 60's all spring.

I see 50-60 turkeys in the fields next to me every day.

Bob I'll check to see how much longer the season is in. You might get a visit:thumb:

May 3 to May 31: Statewide NH

Just a little late for this year. But I may look at next year now I know the season goes an extra week their. This past weekend next year would be ideal if I don't go to SD which in on the books.
Bob do you have a good B&B close by ?

Last edited:
Bob I'll check to see how much longer the season is in. You might get a visit:thumb:

May 3 to May 31: Statewide NH

Just a little late for this year. But I may look at next year now I know the season goes an extra week their. This past weekend next year would be ideal if I don't go to SD which in on the books.
Bob do you have a good B&B close by ?

Hopefully my daughter and her family will have their own place by then and move out. That will open up 3 bedrooms :thumb::thumb:

You would be welcome to stay here.
I'll look into the B&B.

You know what I like about up north , the weather in the summer. I may have to relocate LOL But I do not think the wife would go for it. If I can get her to ware shorts I may convince her someday:huh::rofl::rofl: