Jumpin the gun?

OK the storms are supposed to be here later. TV stations are all abuzz. It is fine to be prepared, to be proactive, but they are building this up. What if nothing happens to bad. Will the people just not get used to this? Next time have that feeling that this happened before and nothing went on.

To top it off, now schools are letting out, so the kids will be safe. OK fine again. But most kids parents are at work. So what do these kids do?

Sometimes I wonder about the thought process of this stuff.

Been down in the basement of the institute for about 45 minutes. We had 4 touch downs reported in a straight line for us. Not sure of the damage yet in those areas, but we're fine here.

TV stations have a tendency to build things up, but can't complain this time...for me at least. :wave:

I know what you're saying Steve. Media can hype things up pretty quickly...lots of examples of this...letting kids out do to possible stormy weather ...:huh:...now that's a new one to me. :dunno:

Jeff they even called the whole day off 2 years ago. I like the proactive part, but wow.

Darren keep your head down. Will be thinking about you guys. And quit playing on the phone.............