Uncool

Roger Newby

Our granddaughter is almost 18 months old and is really chattering......we just don't know what she is saying. The other day her Uncle Jason pulled up in front of the house as she was watching and she plainly said "Uncool". Grandma and Gramps are a little lower on the food chain.:rofl::rofl: Still love her though.:thumb::thumb:

My 2 year old grandson lives with us. He's a super little guy that has something new to say all the time. You have to be really careful about what you say when he's around. According to him, I'm his "favorite little buddy". If mom and dad get back on their feet and get another house, I might just have a hard time letting him go with them.;)

Jim, know what you mean. CJ and his mom lived with us for his first two years. Super glad when they all got married and found a house and made it a home. But CJ remembers and has a tough time leaving when he is over tired. Grandkids, the frosting on the cake after having kids.

Grand kids are great! Three of my grandsons caught their first fish the other day, the 4 year old that caught the biggest one is going to be a true fishman because every time I ask him how big the fish was his hands keep getting further apart. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

My 2 year old grandson lives with us. He's a super little guy that has something new to say all the time. You have to be really careful about what you say when he's around.

Ah yes, I remember it well---The day that Myrna burned her hand on the electric iron---and for a week our son went around, with perfect imitation of sound and emphasis, saying, "Damn!"

If the language police don't like this, delete it. You don't even have to PM and ask.

Enjoy,

Jim