Could use some prayers or Happy thoughts

I made a doctors appointment today and they are able to see me at 3PM. Yesterday I got up from my desk and had a dizzy spell and fell over to the right and was leaning to the right walking out of the shop. Then walking back in I almost fell walking up the steps to my right again. Don't know if this has anything to do with the load gun bast 2 weeks ago or not but I fell a bit dizzy.

everything is good. EKG, cat-scan and blood work all negative Oya No Brain LOL Doc said probably vertogo.

Thanks for your thoughts and prayers.
I didn't want anything to mess up the wifes plans for the weekend get away. After Monday I can fall apart.

It is amazing how wide spread this vertigo is. You must be at least the 15 th person on here that has had issues with iit. I had a couple of really bad years...

If it keeps coming back look into the exercises we have discussed before.

Also a lot of current thinking on the cause has to do with "ear rocks" ie: crystal deposits in you ear fluid moving around and causing the problem. This thinking has all came about since MRI and they have found some correlation on patients before and after problems ..

The purpose of the exercisers as I understand is is to get theses back in position or get the sensors used to them in the new position.

It can be so bad you can't hardly function.

Good luck with not having it on a recurring basis.....

Garry

Last edited:
I have gotten vertigo every now and then (runs in my family), but not as bad as the first few times. I was hanging onto walls going down stairs and after a week of the fatigue, nausea and dizziness, I went on the internet and learned of the exercises. After a week of suffering, I did the leaning side to side, and in 10 minutes, was cured (at least till it happened the next time).

My sister gets it so bad sometimes, she has to sleep in a chair with head gear on. I used to have to turn back when driving on occasion, due to feeling insecure. It has subsided greatly in the last several years.

Hope you don't get too many episodes of it, Dave. No matter how fatigued it makes you feel, be sure to do the exercises when you get it.

Last edited: