Ordered tree.

I think they needed one more on top cantilevered to the front bumper and it would have walked all the way through!!
I would love to have that old truck. That thing is a monster! The weight that was on it, the water had a heck of a current going, it just did its job! Someone is caring for that truck, it had to be in top notch running condition to overcome that obstacle.
Thanks for sharing that!!!!! :thumb::thumb::thumb:

Interesting Jozsef.

Reminds me of something that I saw over 22 years ago in Pakistan. someone was hauling heavy load on a donkey cart. It was so heavy that the donkey got lifted off the ground.

Amazing what some of them old trucks can-do. Looks like and old military tactical vehicle. I drove a similar truck in Korea , not as old, and had some fun getting inane out of tough situations.
Thanks for sharing.

That's quite a truck. :thumb: When I was a kid one of my friend's dad had a surplus WWII half-track. He had removed the rear tracks and replaced them with the same bulletproof tires that were on the front. It was pretty unstoppable compared to the average 4x4 truck or Jeep.