I hope we get the rain tonight

Been stripping all day and as I sit here sweat running down my arms, face, back and legs. It's a sweat shop I tell ya ! 105 index outside it's got to be 115 inside. So if the rains do come before I leave this evening It may be the closest I come to a skinny dip in a long long long time :rofl:

Been stripping all day...So if the rains do come before I leave this evening It may be the closest I come to a skinny dip in a long long long time :rofl:

I was gonna say 'no pics, didn't happen' but then I realized that was probably gonna paint a picture we just really don't need to see. :p

I have to say, rain's came here today and man did it get humid. Had to kick on the air (per wife's orders) :rolleyes:. Suppose to jump up to about 92 tomorrow, and with 80% humidity I'll bight the bullet and turn it on.

One thing about the DC area it was a swamp originally, we get in the high 90's like yesterday with 100% humidity and it's just plan old nasty out and in in my case with out AC. I'll be a little more comfortable working after this weekend. I Hope.