Shop tour

Garry Smith

My shop sits on an acre lot and the size is 28 x 40 with a gambrel roof. The second floor that is used for lumber storage (and whatever else my wife can sneak up there)measures about 20 x 40. There is an 8 x 36 lean off of the south side for air drying lumber.
Siding is vinyl with aluminum facia.
My wife has claimed any unused space outside to use for her gardens (flower and vegitable).
If ever in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan, stop by for a visit.
Here is a photo of the outside and to make it easier touring a linked to my site that shows photos of the inside.

http://www.superwoodworks.com/Projects/ShopShots.htm
http://www.superwoodworks.com/Projects/ShopWindows.htm
VegGardenFramed.JPG

My shop sits on an acre lot and the size is 28 x 40 with a gambrel roof. The second floor that is used for lumber storage (and whatever else my wife can sneak up there)measures about 20 x 40. There is an 8 x 36 lean off of the south side for air drying lumber.
Siding is vinyl with aluminum fascia.
My wife has claimed any unused space outside to use for her gardens (flower and vegetable).
If ever in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan, stop by for a visit.
Here is a photo of the outside and to make it easier touring a linked to my site that shows photos of the inside.
Gary,

I've seen your shop before (via a post on another forum) and it never ceases to make me drool a bit.

Gary,

I've seen your shop before (via a post on another forum) and it never ceases to make me drool a bit.

Same here, and the nice thing is Garry is right on the way to my brothers house. Next time I am up that way I am going to be stopping in for a tour in person.

Thanks for posting the pics Garry and welcome to the Family!

Welcome to the forum and thanks for the tour, Garry. I didn't recognize your name immediately, but I sure remember seeing your window treatments before somewhere on the web. You've done a great job with the shop. I like your extensive use of French cleats, and your various jigs and fixtures all look great. (Love the downdraft table.) :thumb: