This Could Be A Sexist Question

Dan Mooney

Q: How many women with PMS does it take to change a light bulb?

A: One!!! ONLY ONE!!!! And do you know WHY? Because no one else in this house knows HOW to change a light bulb! They don't even know that the bulb is BURNED OUT!! They'd sit there in the dark for THREE DAYS before they figured it out!! And, once they figured it out, they wouldn't be able to find the light bulbs despite the fact they've been in the SAME CUPBOARD for the past 13 YEARS! But if they did, by some miracle of God, actually find the bulbs 2 DAYS LATER, the chair they dragged to stand on to change the STUPID light bulb would STILL BE IN THE SAME SPOT!!!!! AND UNDERNEATH IT WOULD BE THE WRAPPER THE STUPID LIGHT BULBS CAME IN!!! BECAUSE NO ONE EVER CARRIES OUT THE GARBAGE!!!! IT'S A WONDER WE HAVEN'T ALL SUFFOCATED FROM THE PILES OF GARBAGE THAT ARE A FOOT DEEP THROUGHOUT THE ENTIRE HOUSE!! IT WOULD TAKE AN ARMY TO CLEAN THIS HOUSE!

I'm sorry. What was your question? ??? :eek: :eek: :eek:

Don't get me started. How come, since the invention of TP on a roll, has man never figured out how to install it? The prior tube (only there because your wonderful wife finally installed it for you) is NOT a platform for the next roll :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Oh, and someone in my household has switched bathrooms lately because he doesn't appear to know how to change the light bulb in his regular one (true story)...priceless :p:p

Last edited:
Don't get me started. How come, since the invention of TP on a roll, has man never figured out how to install it? The prior tube (only there because your wonderful wife finally installed it for you) is NOT a platform for the next roll :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Oh, and someone in my household has switched bathrooms lately because he doesn't appear to know how to change the light bulb in his regular one (true story)...priceless :p:p

Why does anyone need light in the bathroom?

I about freaked out last night. When I got out of the shower the wife was doing dishes and cleaned up the kitchen. Wonder what she wants. :huh:

Since I am retired and she works I do the cleaning and the cooking. I refuse to change light bulbs. I have 3 mag lights. Told her she could borrow one if she wanted but to put it back where it belongs when she is done. :D

Main reason I don't change the roll, I never learned how as a kid... we never used roll paper... usually the Sears and Roebuck, or the Montegomery Ward catalogs.... :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Don't have to worry about the light bulb... we have a skylight in our master bath.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Well Sharon, I live in a house with three girls, and not one of them know how to put a new roll on TP on the TP holder, the new roll sits on the shelf above the TP holder, so go figure :rolleyes:

Sharon, It's not that he doesn't know how I am sure it is on his project to do list Along with the dining room table, shop revamp, shed build, chairs build etc...etc.

Don, That list is woefully incomplete... :rolleyes:

And this morning I thought my patience and persistence in flicking the light switch every time I went into the bathroom was magically rewarded with the light suddenly coming back to to life. Way to ruin my moment of wonder and awe Sharon...