Pool partition

Darren Wright

Administrator
Staff member
My wife's been wanting a partition put around the pool equipment. Started around 3pm, here's what was done at 6 when I ran out of pickets (since I changed the overall size). The large opening will have a double gate Will be doing some built-in storage for pool equipment along the long wall.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Nothing special, but momma's happy. ;)

Attachments

• IMG_20110605_200447.jpg
    IMG_20110605_200447.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 92
  • IMG_20110605_200424.jpg
    IMG_20110605_200424.jpg
    130 KB · Views: 92
That didn't work for me... in fact strangers just walking by say I must have a screw loose :rofl:

Looking good :thumb: This is mainly for aesthetics correct? Pool pumps aren't that noisy are they? :dunno:

Correct...to make it purdy. :) Mine is not noisy at all right now...picking up a new capacitor for the motor tomorrow to get it going again. ;) I turned it off yesterday to pull the cleaner out. It just buzzed when trying to start it back up. Checked the cap and it was testing as shorted.

Got the gate framing put up tonight, didn't have time to get the pickets and hardware on. I built the gate as a solid wall, attaching the hardware/hinges, then will remove the screws adjoin the frame to the sides and cut about an inch out of the middle with the sawzall to give them clearance to swing. Will get some pics tomorrow.

Last edited: