2011 Toy Swap

OK, lets do this.

The 2011 Toy Swap will be simple. You can make a yo-yo, bandsaw puzzle toy, basically any type of a toy. It can either be finished or left unfinished, if you are concerned about the painted toy law.

Try and make it so the toy will fit in a flat rate box, to make it easy on all. If you want to make it bigger, that's OK too.

Entry cutoff will be June 19th. Ship no later than July 17th.

Those that have stepped up to the challenge:
Jonathan Shively- Address
Bob Gibson- Address
Dan Noren- Address
Brent Dowell- Address
Darren Wright- Address
Barry Stratton- Address
Ken Ward- Address
Sharon Korn- Address
Ken Cook- Address
Kerry Burton- Address

Last edited:
I would love to be in Steve, but unfortunately I have to pass on this one:( The LOML has me scheduled every weekend thru July and I am in the planing stage for August already. For those who are thinking about participating please do so, these are an absolute blast:thumb::thumb::thumb:

Someone talk sharon into it. I'm tired of her just stalking me here. Its about time she participated in something other than supervising my long overdue projects.

Last edited:
Dang, spall chack even got it wrong. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I'm thrilled to see all your higher education is being put to good use. :p

I'd love to do it, but I have no business getting involved in another swap right now. My plate's overflowing with stuff to do, and a lot of it needs to happen between now and the end of July. I'll ponder it a bit more, but at this point I'm going to have to sit this one out. :(