might not see me

on here much in the next couple days. As i was sitting here posting about my latest turning yesterday. I saw the EMT's go by the house. They stoped up the road at the inlaws. Well i went up there to see what was happing and they were taking my father in law to the hospital. Called the wife and let he know her dad was going to the hospital. Well to make a long story short he didn't make it this time.:( So today me and Sher(wife) will be doing the furnial arangment thing. Now we also have to figure out what we're gonna have to do with my mother in law. They had been married 54 years and she is lost right now.
Thanks Steve

Steve, please accept my deepest condolences. Also please pass them onto your wife. Will say some prayers for your mother in law. So sorry to hear the news. Take care of that family, we'll be here in your corner when you get back.

condolenses steve. when our grandma went, our grandfather was lost for a while, they were that into each other. he stayed with us for a while, until he got his bearings again. if you guys have the room, you could try that.