Black Ash Burl Desk Set

James Lord

I just finished up this set today for someone. The blanks are Black Ash Burl from Exotic Blanks. They have a CA finish & are assembled with Black & Chrome components. Thanks

Attachments

• Black Ash Burl Desk Set 004 Large Web view.jpg
    Black Ash Burl Desk Set 004 Large Web view.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 43
That's some gorgeous wood, and I really like what you've done with it. Very well done. :clap:

On a somewhat unrelated note, what software are you using to resize your photos? On my monitor, I'm seeing jagged lines along the edges of the pieces in the pictures (on this and on previous posts). If others are seeing the same thing, I suspect that your resizing software is causing it. Depending on what you're using now, I might have some suggestions for other (free) alternatives that should do away with the jaggies. (I figure work as nice as yours deserves the best pics possible.) ;)

That's some gorgeous wood, and I really like what you've done with it. Very well done. :clap:

On a somewhat unrelated note, what software are you using to resize your photos? On my monitor, I'm seeing jagged lines along the edges of the pieces in the pictures (on this and on previous posts). If others are seeing the same thing, I suspect that your resizing software is causing it. Depending on what you're using now, I might have some suggestions for other (free) alternatives that should do away with the jaggies. (I figure work as nice as yours deserves the best pics possible.) ;)

I used Microsoft Picture It! Premium 10 that I've had for a few years. It has a function that resizes it for e-mail or web. Lately I've been taking the photos with my Sprint EVO phone.

Some closeups seem to come out better than my Kodak camera. I'm all for suggestions. I'm not to happy on how the pictures come out. I know they could be better.