coasters and more tealight candle holders

Dan Noren

Staff member
before the rain hit, i got 26 of the tealight candle holder blanks cut, in walnut, hickory, white oak, and birch. then it was on to the coasters. i cut blanks for 4 sets of 4, in maple with walnut inlay, and walnut, with maple inlay. sorry gang, forgot the camera again, will have pics tomorrow.

here you go gang, more pictures!

i tell you this much, after these last 4 days, i am almost completely destressed, and am almost looking forward to going back to work tomorrow.:eek:

ok, on to the pics. the first and second are the blanks for the tealight holders, and coasters. started out with 26 holders, messed one up, now only 25 of them. next one is my dad, having his own version of fun. the next may be a bit confusing, it's of all the inlay glued into the coaster blanks. not too many horizontal surfaces. gotta make do with what i have. while waiting for the glue to set up, i drilled the tealight holders. not too many of them:rofl: the next one is of all the coaster blanks, all trimmed up and ready for the planer. you may have guessed this one, the coaster blanks all planed down, and ready to be cut. now i don't think i could even get this one past larry, it's all 8 sets of 4 coasters, ready for light sanding and finish. busy day, neh?

Attachments

• yesterdays tealight blanks.jpg
    yesterdays tealight blanks.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 19
  • yesterdays coaster blanks.jpg
    yesterdays coaster blanks.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 17
  • pop doing his thing.jpg
    pop doing his thing.jpg
    131.6 KB · Views: 20
  • inlay glued into the coaster blanks.jpg
    inlay glued into the coaster blanks.jpg