It's Friday

rest day today.
milling and cutting 4 Birch panels tomorrows,
Children coming to visit on sunday, no work day.
Monday-hallelujah!!! my son finally got a few men together to come and move the bar from my finish room into his basement. Hoooooray!
Wont be till monday night,but that will give me a chance to work monday.

Not sure yet. I may take a ride down to lower Va. to visit a friend. I may go fishing then again I may work on my gun or become a couch Potato and just watch the Tub.
Maybe there is a all day back to back Swamp People or American Picker .

Steve looks like you have a new Job with Don bugging out. :huh:

DMAT training in the bay area Saturday, been avoiding getting my gear together for inspection:doh:. Sunday some church and maybe a little BBQ. Mack is helping me work on a new pen blank so there will be time put in on that. Took a dip in the pool yesterday...there will be more of that this weekend!!:thumb:

Probably have to do some work work this weekend.

Will try and do some more work on my shed as well.

Also need to get the shop ready for Sharon to start on her toy swap project...

The new front walk and raised planter bed (back yard) went in this week so it's time for me to work on the arbor, along with about 40 other things on the list!

Two grand daughters are getting baptized on Sunday and we are having a bunch of relitives over for luunch. So most of the weekend will be doing yard work.

Hopefully I can get some pictures taken of the bed I'm making for my grandson and post a few.

Wow Rennie you are doing so much work you are making me tired....

I need some of your energy, I think you have been taking lessons form Allen...
The walk and planter bed were done by a local landscape company (to quote Dirty Harry, "A man's got to know his limitations.) I just watched.:rofl:

I have been knocking off a few smaller projects, a few pictures will be posted next week as they are finished.:wave:

My wife has planned a Fathers day, Mom's B-day, and Son heading to boot camp cook-out Saturday. Hopefully the rain will clear up and we can have a good day out by the pool. Tonight will be a cleaning of the house and some shop pickup. I may pickup some plywood on Sunday to start building cabinets for the shop (my FD present from my wife...$$ for plywood).

Hi,

We are having Father's Day this Sunday. Our two boys and other friends and relatives will be here.

Actually we are celebrating Father's Day, Glenn's Birthday and apparently my loss of memory---I am sure there is a third thing we are celebrating. If anyone sees any loose marbles rolling around---they are mine---please return them.

Enjoy,

Jim

going out to dinner with the wife:blah: to celebrate a truly awful day:b-day_cake:. then she has a couple of med appts on monday, then it's back to the stress management, making more stuff for the web site.

I have been banned from doing any work this weekend.
I normally wouldnt pay any attention to the boss, but she is the only one working in this house these days, so she says no, I gotta listen.

Im going to give the ok and check to get the new kitchen today.

I'm planning to build a lathe. Sort of. Out of wood. :D

For turning metal, I assume.

I am doing the domestic thing Saturday morning. Continueing to work on sketches of the drawered bedframe that I can't seem to hit that "ah-ha" moment on. Sunday is down to Mom and Dad's apparently to get on hands and knees and look for marbles???