It's Friday

For turning metal, I assume.

I am doing the domestic thing Saturday morning. Continueing to work on sketches of the drawered bedframe that I can't seem to hit that "ah-ha" moment on. Sunday is down to Mom and Dad's apparently to get on hands and knees and look for marbles???

one thing about it glenn you should be able to find alot of them from the sounds he has lost many:):rofl::rofl:

Hi,

We are having Father's Day this Sunday. Our two boys and other friends and relatives will be here.

Actually we are celebrating Father's Day, Glenn's Birthday and apparently my loss of memory---I am sure there is a third thing we are celebrating. If anyone sees any loose marbles rolling around---they are mine---please return them.

Enjoy,

Jim

Dan sent me a box of marbles by expensive Priority Mail. I PMed Dan. Then I thought the rest of you might as well know how dumb I can be. Here is a copy of what I sent Dan.

Hi and Thank You.

I thought I'd be a lot smarter when I got my marbles back. However, it appears that is not so. I have been trying to find your FWW CP address. I tried to use the "addresses" section. I was snowed by it. I looked under D. Noren.

All I had to do was use Google. I am still stuck in the first 75 years of my life. When you didn't know somebody's address and they were not in the phone book---you started contacting friends to get the address. We had not even dreamed of Google.

Heck I am going to put this in the thread so others can see having all your marbles does not necessarily make you smart.

Enjoy,

Jim

OK now you all have had a peek at the skeleton in my closet. Come to think of it with my 118 pound body weight---If I'm in the closet, the skeleton is in the closet.

Dan, Thanks for the fun and the embarrassment. I Enjoyed!

Dan sent me a box of marbles by expensive Priority Mail. I PMed Dan. Then I thought the rest of you might as well know how dumb I can be. Here is a copy of what I sent Dan.

Hi and Thank You.

I thought I'd be a lot smarter when I got my marbles back. However, it appears that is not so. I have been trying to find your FWW CP address. I tried to use the "addresses" section. I was snowed by it. I looked under D. Noren.

All I had to do was use Google. I am still stuck in the first 75 years of my life. When you didn't know somebody's address and they were not in the phone book---you started contacting friends to get the address. We had not even dreamed of Google.

Heck I am going to put this in the thread so others can see having all your marbles does not necessarily make you smart.

Enjoy,

Jim

OK now you all have had a peek at the skeleton in my closet. Come to think of it with my 118 pound body weight---If I'm in the closet, the skeleton is in the closet.

Dan, Thanks for the fun and the embarrassment. I Enjoyed!

So Jim, I guess you haven't found your marbles yet :rofl::rofl:

i found them way out here, they rolled a bit when they got lost....:eek:

happy to have put a smile on 3 faces. yup, i said 3, you, me, and some off the wall fella named glenn. gotta watch out when you serve them up fat over the plate like that jim, i'll pounce on them like a starving mouse on a wheel of cheese....:rofl::rofl::rofl:

glad ya liked it, now on to the next victim. oh allen.....

We are having the driveway grade massively modified. The excavator dropped 10 loads of dirt in the driveway this week. We had to drop five trees in the driveway. The excavator that is doing the work pulled them down with a backhoe at about 2:00 today. We wanted the stumps removed and this is easier than cutting down the tree. The roots come up with it. I limbed them and had the trees out of the driveway and stacked in where we store logs by 6:00. They are going to start the grading tomorrow. The wife and I have more trees to drop. I stopped counting at forty. That is all we are going to work on this weekend. The excavator is going to do the driveway. I hurt already. It sounds like a lot of ibuprofen in my future.

We are having the driveway grade massively modified. The excavator dropped 10 loads of dirt in the driveway this week. We had to drop five trees in the driveway. The excavator that is doing the work pulled them down with a backhoe at about 2:00 today. We wanted the stumps removed and this is easier than cutting down the tree. The roots come up with it. I limbed them and had the trees out of the driveway and stacked in where we store logs by 6:00. They are going to start the grading tomorrow. The wife and I have more trees to drop. I stopped counting at forty. That is all we are going to work on this weekend. The excavator is going to do the driveway. I hurt already. It sounds like a lot of ibuprofen in my future.

I wouldn't use Ibuprofin. I would need a tombstone.

Enjoy,

Jim

i found them way out here, they rolled a bit when they got lost....:eek:

happy to have put a smile on 3 faces. yup, i said 3, you, me, and some off the wall fella named glenn. gotta watch out when you serve them up fat over the plate like that jim, i'll pounce on them like a starving mouse on a wheel of cheese....:rofl::rofl::rofl:

glad ya liked it, now on to the next victim. oh allen.....

You should get Glenn to tell you how he rolled a 75 pound wheel of cheese down the side of an embankment. That should serve up some jocular entertainment.

Enjoy,

Jiml