coat rack magazine plan

larry merlau

ok i thought i could remember this magazine and where it was but i quess my old age has caught up with me,, so i am asking for some help.. its either mission or craftsman style has 3 or 4 beveled mirrors in it, it was made out of some gtr sawn oak, i think its a wood magazine plan, but maybe its another..almost think it was on the cover too but that might just be wishful thinking.. so any of you magazine catalogers have some ideas or can find it for me i would be appreciative.. i am pretty sure i have the magazine here but i am not gonna look threw boxes of mags for one plan.. there must be a easier way..beside this junk gtr sawn white oak i got is startun to spoil and might end up in the fire place its got to much slug slime tracks on it:rofl:

thanks for the help folks

here's a lil sumthin i knocked together on sketchup. if'n it's ta yer likin, go head an use it. i kin give ye more akkerat diminshins if need be. wun think a almos fergot, th curve on th bottum is an indent, only corter inch or so deep.

Attachments

• larry mirror frame.jpg
    larry mirror frame.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 23
Yup, that one in Woodsmith was the one I was thinking of. I have a copy...................somewhere. If you want you can come back to Arkansas and dig through my pile.:dunno: Looks like John nailed it for you.

well actually, i like what john found but that isnt what i had in mind.. the one i am looking for hung on the wall was approximately 36" wide and around 12" high and maybe 6 to 7" deep.. it had the coat hooks on the bottom rail and the mirrors was under the the top shelf.. this had a place to get the mirros listed and the hardware so it could have been in a woodsmith too..this is probably 7yrs ago.. so thanks for the info thus far but i guess my search hasnt ended yet:)

ok i thought i could remember this magazine and where it was but i quess my old age has caught up with me,, so i am asking for some help.. its either mission or craftsman style has 3 or 4 beveled mirrors in it, it was made out of some gtr sawn oak, i think its a wood magazine plan, but maybe its another..almost think it was on the cover too but that might just be wishful thinking.. so any of you magazine catalogers have some ideas or can find it for me i would be appreciative.. i am pretty sure i have the magazine here but i am not gonna look threw boxes of mags for one plan.. there must be a easier way..beside this junk gtr sawn white oak i got is startun to spoil and might end up in the fire place its got to much slug slime tracks on it:rofl:

thanks for the help folks

You know Yer gitten slow when the slugs are faster then you.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Pardon the Larry spellin but I know you can interpret it.;):D:thumb::rofl:

i am pretty sure i have the magazine here but i am not gonna look threw boxes of mags for one plan.. there must be a easier way..

Years back I saved many magazines, but of course like you could never find a particular article when I wanted to - so, I started clipping anything that I thought I might want to refer back to someday. All the saved articles are put into a three ring binder, divided in to sections such as workbenches, cabinets, shop projects, etc.

Now it's easy to find just about anything when the time comes. Another benefit of the notebook is when flipping through it now and then, I find articles that I had totally forgotten about.

Attachments

• notebook.jpg
    notebook.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 33