It's Friday 6/24

LOML and I are going out tonight to celabrate our annie. She has to work the day of so we decided to go early. 6-30 will be 33 years. I also need to do some cleaning in the shop as I have a cedar chest to build for friends who lost thiers in a tornado a year ago. Then I have a baby bed to build for my daughter. Surprise surprise. They are too as they got married the end of march. They told us last weekend.

oh no mr. bill!

my wife took off monday to use up some vacation time.

she wants to know if Ill show her how to make a pen on the lathe.

Lathe? I have a lathe? I dont think I remember where the on/off switch is, and I certainly have no clue where all the stuff is for the pens.

This should be quite an experience. Were going to watch a pen making video tonight or tomorrow night together.

Isnt there an old saying----the family that spins together, ends up having chisel fights?

I am still puttering with my bedroom set designs. As a break I am putting together a holder for the one and only set of coasters I have ever made or will ever make again. I could have built everything for Christmas this year in the amount of time I have fooled with these things. ;-)