Ever Seen a Pink Bentley?

Vaughn McMillan

Administrator
Staff member
I have...saw it Wednesday in Beverly Hills. I was parked across the street, working at a house a few doors down. Poor quality cell phone pics, but it's the best I could get under the circumstances.

Pink Bentley 2 - 800.jpg Pink Bentley 1 - 800.jpg

From what Google is telling me, there's a good chance it belongs to Paris Hilton. ;)

Also saw this cutie next door to another job in Beverly Hills Wednesday...

Newspaper Lady 1 - 800.jpg Newspaper Lady 2 - 600.jpg

That's a life-sized sculpture, outside of the gated yard. Got a chuckle out of me when I parked in front of it. :D

I saw a pink Ferrari on Sunset Boulevard last week, and had the same thought. Somebody's selling a lot of Mary Kay. :p

glad yu didnt see her, if it was her car,, it would have been a awful sight to see and nothing i would ever turn my head for.. she isnt what i call a role model for anything good..

glad yu didnt see her, if it was her car,, it would have been a awful sight to see and nothing i would ever turn my head for.. she isnt what i call a role model for anything good..
Larry, everyone has a purpose in this life. For some, it is simply to serve as a bad example to others.:D

I have...saw it Wednesday in Beverly Hills. I was parked across the street, working at a house a few doors down. Poor quality cell phone pics, but it's the best I could get under the circumstances.

View attachment 57649 View attachment 57650

From what Google is telling me, there's a good chance it belongs to Paris Hilton. ;)

Also saw this cutie next door to another job in Beverly Hills Wednesday...

View attachment 57651 View attachment 57652

That's a life-sized sculpture, outside of the gated yard. Got a chuckle out of me when I parked in front of it. :D

Yep. Just saw an episode of "Street Customs" showing her picking up her formerly silver Bentley. Some very gaudy details to go with the pink paint too.:eek::eek:

I've seen a pink Caddy, a pink Rolls, and a pink Bentley here in Tokyo, I've also seen a flat black Murciélago which looked like it was painted with a brush :eek: but in a SR71 way it actually looked cool :thumb:

See a fair number of pink cars here, the whole "Cute" thing is WAY over done here in Japan.... :doh:

If the lottery comes my way, I'm getting an Hummer H1 Alpha. It will happily drive over a Bentley, Ferrari, Rolls and whatever else Paris Hilton and the rest of the Mary Kay sales gals park in front of me during my quest for a beer at 7-11 :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

...I've also seen a flat black Murciélago which looked like it was painted with a brush :eek: but in a SR71 way it actually looked cool :thumb:...

The flat black seems to be the new hotness. I've seen a lot of flat black BMWs and Mercedes, and one Rolls Royce. It is sort of cool on the right body (not on the Rolls), but it looks like sin if the car is even a little bit dirty. It only takes a small amount of dirt to go from the "stealth" look to the "black primer" look. :p

My cars are white. That reflects off the most heat and even when they are dirty, they look clean.

I saw a emerald green, metalflaked, older Rolls Royce when I lived in LA in the Watts area. The people, who appeared to know, said it belonged to a pimp. Oh yes, instead of chrome, it had gold trim.

What is really sick about this is that it actually looked good. The car was from the 20s and you could just picture the Great Gatsby driving it.

Enjoy,

Jim