0 to 150 in 3 seconds

Rod Upfold

It was a week before my wife's birthday and I asked her what she would like for her birthday. About a half and hour later she said that she would like for her present something that would go 0 to 150 in 3 seconds.

I pondered the request for a couple of days and went out to buy her present. I stopped at a birthday type store and purchased a perfect birthday card and really good birthday type wrapping paper. I wrapped up the present at best I could (at christmas I get my daughter to wrap my presents up...I use a roll of tape up for each gift) and signed the card with the usually I love you type wording.

The day of the birthday I proudly gave my birthday present ( its what she asked for ) to my wife of 35 years of marriage. I stood there beaming that I had fullfilled my wifes birthday present request...batheroom weight scales.

The yelling and cold shoulder started...a dozen roses next year.

Man it has been terribly hot here the past couple days. Overheated yesterday working outside before noon. With this heat comes quick tempers. It is a dang gone joke that looks like it is going to ruin some good feelings or get to far. Everybody enjoy this weekend and thank the soldiers for allowing us to keep this country as free as it is. Happy 4th of July everyone. :wave::wave::wave: