May have to take a ride

I've been looking at all his posts for the past few weeks. I've been thinking about picking up a few of his maple and cherry slabs.

They are recently cut though. I would have to store them for a couple of years before I could build furniture with them though.

I've been looking at all his posts for the past few weeks. I've been thinking about picking up a few of his maple and cherry slabs.

They are recently cut though. I would have to store them for a couple of years before I could build furniture with them though.

Build yourself a simple solar kiln.

Chuck, that is some nice looking wood. It seems he has the eye for the good looking stuff. Even if you don't buy this time, getting to know him might be beneficial in the long run.

bob and chuck you both need to go visit that guy,, and then have chuck make a solar kiln.. the box elder is purty now but i havnt been able to keep the red -red it turns brown on me later on ,, maybe mike marvel or someone can give us a red saving finish suggestion.. great prices!!!

That aint a long trip for you Chuck, looking at the maple i would go for it. You may be able to build a maple top table before a certain person in Nevada gets er done.:D

That aint a long trip for you Chuck, looking at the maple i would go for it. You may be able to build a maple top table before a certain person in Nevada gets er done.:D

Rob I could go out today and plant a seed. Wait for said seed to grow into a tree. Harvest the tree mill it into boards. Wait for said boards to air dry and still have it done before the guy in Nevada.:thumb::rofl::rofl::rofl: