Moving day is now set in stone

Ned, I've moved fifteen times in the last forty five years. Three of those moves I did myself to save money. With all that experience, it never got any easier, but as a native, kudos to you for moving south out of Syracuse. If you are doing it yourself, take it slow and watch out for your back. You will not regret not having to plow/shovel lake effect snow anymore.:D:D:D

Thanks Ted, i've got strong backs to Load the truck, and will have 2 days to unload. It's only going to be a 16'er, so it should be manageable. I'm an old hand at moving as well, (mostly other people), so I'm sure we'll have it well in hand once all is said and done.

Well gang,
I'm in NY at the moment, and I just had a momentary ... aw heck moment :)rolleyes:)... I was reading Stu's Roubo thread... which led me back to my workbench thread... where it mentions the Loft in my shop. Hence the moment... when I planned on my rental truck I totally forgot about all of the boxes and stuff up in the loft... guess they'll come down later in the year... cause I doubt they're going to fit on this trip!