Family Woodworking

Ron Roase

I just wonder if the members that use this forum know how lucky they are to have accsess to the best run Woodworkers spot on the internet. I have over time checked out several other sites and I am here to tell you that this one is the best by a long shot.:thumb: Besides being most of the time for me one of the easiest to manuver in. I am not very computer savy but the format here is outstanding. I have watched Charles Neil on You tube and I think he is one great woodworker (just my opinion) but I have found his web site most difficult to operate. I just wanted to let anyone who reads this to know We have the best right here. Now before I fall off my soap box and break somthing I will just wish every one a great summer.:thumb::wave:

I have to agree with you Ron, this is a good place, and that is because we have such good members, and such a hardworking well paid staff..... well, hardworking anyway :rolleyes: :D

Cheers!

Sounds like a great forum, Ron. Do you have a link? :p

Thanks for the kudos. A forum is only as good as its members, and this one has great members. :thumb:

I just wonder if the members that use this forum know how lucky they are to have accsess to the best run Woodworkers spot on the internet. I have over time checked out several other sites and I am here to tell you that this one is the best by a long shot.:thumb: Besides being most of the time for me one of the easiest to manuver in. I am not very computer savy but the format here is outstanding. I have watched Charles Neil on You tube and I think he is one great woodworker (just my opinion) but I have found his web site most difficult to operate. I just wanted to let anyone who reads this to know We have the best right here. Now before I fall off my soap box and break somthing I will just wish every one a great summer.:thumb::wave:

Yes we do !

Yes, we do know. It is a good place.
I am often reminded of that when I visit another forum I belong to (not woodworking) where the moderators are highly opinionated and officious. They shut down discussions simply because they do not like what is being discussed. We don't do that.

It's always good to find a Family...until you put one bandsaw blade on up-side-down. Then you get thrown under the bus like a red-headed stepchild!!:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::p:eek: