too blessed to be depressed

I'm not complaining, really I'm not. I'm just getting over the worst sinuous infection/ bronchitis I've had in years. I was down for two weeks and if it hadn't been for my wife shaming me to go to the doctor it probably would have gotten worse. My transmission just went out in my truck and needs to be rebuilt. I find out Tuesday if I need rotator cuff surgery.

Some times it takes the lemons in life to make you enjoy the lemonade. I truly am blessed. I have a great wife that loves me, and two great kids. My health is good. I have a roof over my head and plenty to eat. I also get to enjoy this great hobby of ours. Truly in life what more could one ask for than the unconditional love of your family.:)

John, school's just around the corner!:eek: You can determine if that is a blessing or a curse!:rofl::rofl:
I just watched a program about servicemen's wives. Their daily fears and worries, being a single parent, etc. Then the show went on to present wounded warriors in rehab, man, we got nothing, NOTHING, to complain about.

Man, I sure can relate with you. I love life. It is always awesome, even when it sucks. Sure glad to see you are doing good even tho life is throwing you a few curves lately.

Man I had sinus surgery and it is the worst !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but I have not had a sinus infection in 10 years now. Rotator cuff surgery is a breeze, in and out pain killers for 2-3 days and start working out the shoulder so it dose not freeze up on ya. But lets hope you do not need it. I have had 4 , 2 on each shoulder.

John, school's just around the corner!:eek: You can determine if that is a blessing or a curse!:rofl::rofl:
I just watched a program about servicemen's wives. Their daily fears and worries, being a single parent, etc. Then the show went on to present wounded warriors in rehab, man, we got nothing, NOTHING, to complain about.

I don't know who's worse about not wanting to go back me or the kids!

Oh, I definitely know that lot's of other people have problems that make mine pale in comparison. Again, another reason to make lemon pie!:D:D