It was a Thank You party

Tom Niemi

Staff member
We had a great gathering yesterday as the LOML and I gave a thank you party for all who was involved in helping us with our kitchen rebuild. It was a great day with plenty to drink and eat. The weather was on our side and a good time was had by all:) and as asked here are some pics of the gathering, from 3 weber grills filled with prime rib, turkey and ABT's (those were already gone at this pic time:rofl:) there was salads, deserts all sorts of goodies to eat:thumb: Each couple also received a pair of cutting boards made of Jarrah cut offs and left overs from our counter tops. Thanks again to all of our family and friends who make our kitchen possible and to every one here with all of the help an support given:thumb:

Attachments

• The Cooler.jpg
    The Cooler.jpg
    130.7 KB · Views: 74
  • The Grills.jpg
    The Grills.jpg
    146.1 KB · Views: 88
  • Some of the spread.jpg
    Some of the spread.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 83
  • Cutting Board Gifts.jpg
    Cutting Board Gifts.jpg
    142.1 KB · Views: 82
  • The whole gang.jpg
    The whole gang.jpg
    133.9 KB · Views: 94
Looks like a great time. And heck, if I'd have known there was a jarrah cutting board involved, I'd have gone up there to help. :p

...I would like to see a before and after shot of the cooler:rofl::rofl:

Before:

anchor.jpg

After:

tumbleweed01.jpg

it was a very nice time and tom out did himself as usual in the cooking department.. i was a good boy and the last 4 drinks i had was bottles of water.. and left early to stay outa trouble.. tom had to work in the am on sunday i wanted to let him off the hook early but others didnt:)