Gun nuts :)

As you all know my FIL passed. Well he had a number of weapons. My MIL asked me to sell them for her. I've found most of them on line, but for some reason can't find the S&W. Yes i can find a number of S&W just not the one i'm looking for. The one he has and i can't find is the Air Lite PD 40/40. I've found some aie lites but not the 40/40. So if anyone can help me out i sure would thank ya. Need to get a far selling price, for bouth her and the buyer.

Stephen, try Auction Arms, Gun Broker and Guns America.
Somewhere on the 'net there is/used to be a value guide for guns.
If you still have no luck, ask me again, I belong to a firearms forum that might be of some help. What model exactly is the one you are trying to find.
BTW, a "weapon" is any offensive tool. Unless ye plan to murder someone they are simply guns or firearms.
I know some folks who are kinda techy about that. ;)

Search on 'S&W Airlite 4040PD' Steve.

So got any 1911 45ACP's?
Darren tried that no hits at least from my puter.:dunno: Frank tried all 3 sites no go. Thanks any way.:thumb:
Darren he doesn't have the 1911.:( He does have a Ruger 22 storm,Ruger 357 Sp101 with the lazer grips,ruger 357Gp 100,Kel-Tec p-32,and this S&W 40 cal. Also has some rifles and shot guns.

Don't forget that is what that person is asking, not getting. He has to pay a percentage probably on the selling price, taxes, etc, he'll be closer to your $300.00 pretty quickly by the time it finds its way into his wallet. Also says his is NIB (new in box).