fun with squirrels

OK, Where and how do they land?
Are they a pest to you or do you enjoy them?

Enjoy,

Jim

It's not my invention but I would imagine about three streets over!
They dont actually bother me. I just get a kick out of the lengths some people go through to get rid of them. This one and another I saw that someone rigged up a sporting clays launcher with a basket of peanuts and launched them.
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

OK, Where and how do they land?
Are they a pest to you or do you enjoy them?

Enjoy,

Jim

Almost certainly they are landing in my tomato patch. The dadgumdagnabbitfrickenfratchit squirrels are eating my tomatoes as fast as they turn pink. And where I live I can't shoot my gun to eliminate the problem.

Maybe I can rig up a squirrel flinger like the one in the video and send 'em back to wherever they came from.....:p

Almost certainly they are landing in my tomato patch. The dadgumdagnabbitfrickenfratchit squirrels are eating my tomatoes as fast as they turn pink. And where I live I can't shoot my gun to eliminate the problem.

Maybe I can rig up a squirrel flinger like the one in the video and send 'em back to wherever they came from.....:p

We don't have any tomatoes yet to worry about this year, but last year the little buggers would take one or two bites out of every ripe tomato. Just maddening.

We at least got the rabbits fenced out, and now are going to attempt to 'chipmunk' proof it. Probably a fools errand, but have to try something. Those home grown tomatos are good as gold and I absolutely live for them every summer...