Im having trouble beating the dehydration problems

And, yes, the heat this year is tough on everyone.[/QUOTE]

I hear ya. gonna be tough on all our pockets also, running the ACs constantly.
Bugs me, but the more I try to keep them off the more miserable I feel.

my fatherinlaw used to run around the house when we were teenagers and yell at us, what is my name Edison? turn off the lights and tvs when you leave the other room!!!!!!
Wed laugh at him.
40 years later its crystal clear.

I remember my dad having salt pills in his truck when I was a kid and he was out in the heat 10-12hrs a day. I tried one once and will never have one again! Yuck! I can't be out in extreme heat for very long at all. I've been known to sweat in the middle of winter! I think my extra 40-50lbs have a lot to do with that. I drink LOTS of water all year long and add lemon or lime when I'm out in the heat. I haven't had caffiene in almost 2yrs and I have more energy and I wake up more alert now? :huh:

Allen, I thought of one other thing. A deficiency in Magnesium is commonly associated with leg cramps. (It's very common in pregnant women). Magnesium deficiency is also common in people who 1) have Type 2 diabetes 2) have a heart condition 3) have high blood pressure and take medicine for it. There are tons of foods high in magnesium including coffee and black tea. Off the top of my head (you could google it) there's bran, almonds, sunflower seeds, halibut, spinach, and the popular BANANA.

Allen, I thought of one other thing. A deficiency in Magnesium is commonly associated with leg cramps. (It's very common in pregnant women)...

Wait, what? :huh: Allen's pregnant? :rolleyes: When did this happen? And more importantly, how did this happen? That's Allen for ya. Always full of surprises. Are congrats in order, or is this one unexpected? :p

Wait, what? :huh: Allen's pregnant? :rolleyes: When did this happen? And more importantly, how did this happen? That's Allen for ya. Always full of surprises. Are congrats in order, or is this one unexpected? :p

So which disposable diaper have you used for your babies in the past Allen Luv's or Pamper's or did you just use regular cloth diapers. We want to make sure we get the right one's? Oh & when is the baby shower?

Might want something for the stretch marks Allen. I suggest mixing aloe and mustard with some sort of vitamin E cream mixed in.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: what I meant was, thats how I know about the magnesium thing because i had it during *my* pregnancies. Don't you love having a woman around here? :D BTW, no creams actually help with stretch marks--the quality of your skin is all hereditary. with my son......oh nevermind......:rofl:

Last edited:
I get IVIG treatments, I take cellcept, an organ rejection drug, and Im totally vitamin D deficient, so Im sure it can be connected in some way, but since I started the gatorade/water heavy drinking in this heat, my legs cramps went away.