Surviving Grandma......

Surviving Grandma............

We have 2 19 year old grandkids visiting us.......one granddaughter from Indiana and one grandson from Phoenix.

Last week they survived a day at Silverwood Theme Park with Grandma.

Today they left before 0500 for Riggins, Idaho about 110 miles south of here. While we are in the Pacific Time Zone, Riggins is in the Mountain Time Zone. Sharon and the kids are going on a day long whitewater rafting trip.

Check it out..... watch the video.

Those kids and Grandma will have a ball!

http://www.idahoriver.com/rafting%20video.htm

Larry....come on back....we can have some fun time.

They survived Grandma and appeared to have a good time doing it. Yes...they found some white water rapids......

In the first 3 photos my wife is on the left and my granddaughter is in the middle.....

In the 2nd 3 photos of the other raft.....my grandson is on the far side of the raft with a blue ball cap on......

I'd say then enjoyed themselves.....

abby1a.jpg
Abby2a.jpg
abby3a.jpg
nick1a.jpg
nick2a.jpg
nick3a.jpg

Those kids will never forget that day with their Grandma, that's for sure.

I still think about the time we went rafting on the American river in Sacramento with Sharons mom. What a hoot!

I wish my Grandma was even able to do that. :eek:

The first pic says it all Ken, i was looking at where the front guys went to given the following pics. Then i got it.:doh: Must be the heat.;):D:rofl:

Now of course the natural question is why is Grandpa not there.;)

I would love to do one of those trips specifically down the grand canyon.

Grandpa enjoys those things, too.

I paid for the trip and to save some money I stayed home.

My hearing aid creates a problem too. It costs $3,000...it's not water proof and without it I am deaf......so I stayed home.

I did do some woodworking/design and drawings though.