It's Friday what's going on?

Bob Gibson

Heading to Cape Cod early this morning for my nieces wedding this afternoon. Probably do a bit of sight seeing before heading home Saturday afternoon.

Going to be a long drive down. Between the traffic and having to stop every 30-45 minutes so my wife can stretch her new knee it will probably take 5 hours :(

Sunday will be taken up by 2 grandkid birthdays and hopefully a little shop time.

Bob you have a safe and enjoyable weekend.:thumb:

Not sure what is up for me this weekend. Trying to get a buddy to head out to Western Md for a fishing excursion hopefully Sunday. Wife come home Saturday.
Oh ..............clean house

Looks like it's shaping up to be a nice day down here Bob! Hope you all have a great time!!
What part of this sand bar you going to be on?

Bob, you have a great time, be careful, take care of that wife.

Dave, do you have one of those collapsable fishing poles? I had a couple as a kid and would take my bike fishing when I only wanted the peace of mind and relaxation and planned on not keeping any fish.

Taking my parents out tonight for steak. Otherwise, stringing a temp electric fence around some grass for the team to graze down. Working on enlarging and tightening the old hog pen and moving the pigs to that pen for finishing. Maybe taking a load of scrap to the junkyard tomorrow and then helping Josh (Fina's husband) change out the front seat in his Dodge truck for a newer seat.

Going to a friends suprise 40th birthday party tonight. The rest of the weekend is unplanned...hot and humid once again so hopefully not much outside.

Wife and daughter are headed to SF tomorrow for shopping...ouch. I have 3 more pens to make and a little clean up around the shop and backyard.

Hopefully getting some shop time in this weekend. My entry door to the shop has been sticking badly, so going to reset the jamb. I have a couple of structural issues to resolve with it, so may take on those as well, but it may wait for even cooler weather.

Hopefully finishing up the stairs this weekend, but other than that I'll be putting in some pool time and cleaning up around it between breaks. Still haven't had enough rain to make the grass grow...thank goodness.

Will try to leave the house about 6 am tomorrow to go help my parents move. Hopefully it will be a one day deal and I can get back home tomorrow so I can get some rest. If not, I'm going to be one tired puppy come next week. The senior service advisor I worked with got a promotion to service manager of our Toyota dealership, and I'm left with 2 new employees, one has been there a month but has prior experience, the other here about 10 days, and is pretty green. And next Sat. is my turn to work. :doh: Jim.

Wife and daughter are headed to SF tomorrow for shopping...ouch. I have 3 more pens to make and a little clean up around the shop and backyard.

Two women willing to travel 400 miles round trip, just for shopping? :doh::dunno::eek::eek::eek:

My deepest sympathies. Gas for the trip is going to be the least of your problems.

Luckily for Brent, I'm a saver who only enjoys her weekly trip to Costco :thumb::thumb::thumb:

Otherwise, still getting ready for the appraiser for the re-fi. We're so glad we broke down and hired someone to do work on fixing up the outside trim and finishing some painting we didn't get around to :bliss::rolleyes::rolleyes: This guy is so good (very detailed) and quick...we're going to have him back for more in the future...totally worth it to let us work on fun stuff for other projects, like tables :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Well I didn't get to a single thing I planned.

I did not:
Get the BS off of the pallet,
Get the 240 for the BS installed.
Get the shop started back towards order.

I did get to:
Spend an inordinate amount of time working on the dishwasher drainage system.
Make a couple trips to the hardware.
Talk to Glenn on the phone.
Get some Summer clothes out of Winter storage.
AND talk to a few people in FWW.

Enjoy,

Jim

You notice---no place on that list does it say, "did some turning."

Luckily for Brent, I'm a saver who only enjoys her weekly trip to Costco :thumb::thumb::thumb:

I'm "forbidden" to go to Costco. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: A new one just opened about 5 minutes from me! I go all the time!

I'm going to the hairdresser today. First time in about 4 years....I'm getting cornrows and beads like this. Steve S., are you listening? He'll go berserk over that. And no, I don't look like Bo Derek. :rofl:

Cornrows huh? I remember my son coming home from camp with his hair cornrowed. Seems there were a few girls there at got some practice. I will be going to my dad's this afternoon to get my logs. I have to be at the sawyer to cut into lumber at 8:00 monday morning. I will get pics if I remember the camera. He has a Peterson mill. I have only watched them on video, so will be good to see it in person. In the mean time I will continue to work on the cherry cedar chest. The glue sure seems to dry slow on thewe humid days even with a fan blowing on it.