Born to be wild

Helped the neighbor load his bikes in his trailer as he's headed to Sturgis. He has six bikes and took three with him...I asked him if he'd like to leave the keys to the others with me, you know, for safe keeping :rofl:<<<He did the same{lol}
Then he sez...hey I got a bike you can have if you can get it running, it's yours... a minute later he pushes this out of his garage...
1.jpg
:rofl::rofl::rofl: not what I was hoping for, but you know the saying "never look a gift horse in the mouth"...so I pushed her home, and proceeded to play mechanic{I was going to say 'doctor', but..,I'm beginning to get to know some of you and your humor :p}...
Lot of broken wiring/solder joints, but the cause of no go was a bad ignition switch...bypassed it with a toggle switch and... Vroom vroom
2.jpg
So anyways, she's mine, all 24 volts of her and her 20 mph :eek: hair straightening speed...:rofl: I bet the dog gets more walks now that I won't have to keep pace with him :D
3.jpg 4.jpg
It was made by a company called Boreem, but I couldn't resist giving her a new badge :headbang:
5.jpg 6.jpg

It's been kinda like my birthday weekend{it's not, that's in Nov} not only this gift, but the girl next door{I use the word 'girl' loosely, Larry's met her, he'll understand :rofl:} anyways 'Alky Butch':rofl: gave me a couple of handsaws {she's had forever}tonight in exchange to fix her gate so the dog can't get out :highfive::woohoo: I'm going to throw up a post in hand tools to see if they're worth any time to get in shape.

Hope your weekend was as enjoyable!:thumb:

Wow Dennis Hoppers hoveround! Takes "Easy Rider" to a whole new level!

Cool toy Ken! that's great you were able to get her working!