Not a bad little deal here

Buy-it-Now at $399, plus $50 for shipping for a box full of rusty COMMON (and many incomplete) tools seems pretty steep to me. I could probably fill out that bunch of rust for under a hundred bucks at local flea markets and garage sales.

Odd, isn't it, that the only non-rusty tool in the box is a Stanley 78?

Buy-it-Now at $399, plus $50 for shipping for a box full of rusty COMMON (and many incomplete) tools seems pretty steep to me. I could probably fill out that bunch of rust for under a hundred bucks at local flea markets and garage sales.

Odd, isn't it, that the only non-rusty tool in the box is a Stanley 78?

Guess I gotta get out of my state more often.... dont see much around here anymore. seemed like a lot of goodies in there maybe do with a little cleaning and tlc but didnt look that bad.....
the 78 looks brand new.

oh well..

I'm not sure about under $100, but certainly less that the $449 that Buy it now and shipping would come to. Thanks for posting it though, always interesting to see a nice tool box with tools.

Rich on first look it seems great then you break it down and if you want users to me thats a steep ask. I think this guy has been watching pickers too long. May be a good buy for an interior restaurant decorator or someone like that their budgets dont matter.:D