Rail and Stile

OK I need little help figuring out rail and stile widths. The face frame will be 1 1/4" so what should I make the door rail and stiles? I am thinking somewhere around 1 1/2"

This is on a chimney cupboard of sorts. So it will be taller than wide. Main cabinet is figuring out around 22" x 84". I have a hole to hit so stuck with the 22" somewhat because of the cove molding. First time I have ever figured the very top and worked down.

Steve I normally use an 1-1/2" stile on my face frames and a 2-1/4 stile and rail on the doors. If you are using a 3/8 cutter for the depth of the panel groove size your panel 3/8 wider than its opening, if you are using 1/2" panel groove then make the panel 5/8 wider than its opening. this is when using 1/4" spaceballs or the ones I get from woodworkers hardware.
My face frame rails vary depending on the application, ie moldings, undercabinet lighting etc.
The cabinets in the cherry kitchen I have posted are those proportions. They have a 3" top rail and 2" bottom rail on the ff with 1-1/2" stiles.

hope that helps

Dom, that is the second time today I have seen that software. Strange thing it is done by Thermwood. They are right down the road.

Thanks Rich. I mocked it up real quick and got approved for 1 3/4. So off we go.